Du học Canada: Học bổng Lester B. Pearson cho sinh viên quốc tế tại đại học Toronto, Canada
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
University of Toronto, Canada
Level/Field of study:
Undergraduate programme offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Each year, approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
The scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
An international student nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program. The criteria are:
• an international student
• an original and creative thinker
• committed to school and community
• a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
• enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
• have demonstrated strong leadership skills
• currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2017
• intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered)
To apply, you’ll need to: