Du học Úc: Học bổng Vice-Chancellor tại đại học Macquarie tại cơ sở North Ryde, Australia
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University North Ryde campus.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
Macquarie University North Ryde Campus in Australia
Levels/Fields of study:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes in priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education
Number of Awards:
International students from a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
• Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
• Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
• Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
• Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
• Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
• Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
• Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship.
Commencement may not be deferred.
See the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
Applicants must complete an online course application form and an online scholarship application form. A Macquarie University Student Number (which you will receive once your course application has been processed) is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form. The next application deadline is 30 June for Session 2 intake (July).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/scholarships/details/vcis