Du học Anh: Học bổng Sussex Chancellor tại đại học Sussex, United Kingdom
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex.
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Taught full time Masters programmes offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
• Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
• Development Studies MA
• Early Years in Education MA
• Globalisation, Business and Development MA
• Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
• Power, Participation and Social Change MA
• Poverty and Development MA
• Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
• PGCE courses
• Schools direct teaching courses
• Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
• Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
Number of Scholarships:
Non-UK/EU International students
The scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee and is offered for one year.
The scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee. Scholarships are offered for one academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
• have accepted a place on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2019.
• have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
• have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive (for 2018 entry, the University received more than 800 applications for only 25 awards).
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you must complete the online scholarship application form. The deadline is 1 May 2019 23:59 GMT.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.